For the curious, the name of this blog comes from something my Grandmother used to say.
I'd ask "Nanny, what's for supper?" and she would often reply, "oh I don't know, maybe fried farts and vinegar." It seemed like a pretty random and curious combination of things.
I hope this blog will live up to those standards...

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

On the subject of fonts...

Never, ever, ever set a script font in all caps! It is a major pet peeve of mine. I have seen this dozens of times on menus of local restaurants. It is an automatic strike against them in my books! No matter how good the food is, I will most likely avoid that establishment because in my opinion they don't care about fine details!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a cousin-in-law with a tattoo running up each arm with his family last name and his last name all in script caps..... ugh!!!

MamaC said...

I like several different ones for different things....but Arial is my favourite for letters.

Totally agree that capitals all the way is awful!