For the curious, the name of this blog comes from something my Grandmother used to say.
I'd ask "Nanny, what's for supper?" and she would often reply, "oh I don't know, maybe fried farts and vinegar." It seemed like a pretty random and curious combination of things.
I hope this blog will live up to those standards...

Friday, September 25, 2009

I have a bad feeling about this....

Well, with a 12 minute wait and an over $3.00 price tag for a Grande Café Americano Decaf, I doubt that the new STARBUCKS will be putting our local coffee shops out of business anytime soon. That being said, this is by far the best damn coffee I have had since I was in Florida, back in April. It was worth the wait and worth the price!

If you don't mind high prices, fancy names, long lines and slow service; and you enjoy a fantastic full flavoured, high quality coffee, you should definitely check them out!

0 comments: