For the curious, the name of this blog comes from something my Grandmother used to say.
I'd ask "Nanny, what's for supper?" and she would often reply, "oh I don't know, maybe fried farts and vinegar." It seemed like a pretty random and curious combination of things.
I hope this blog will live up to those standards...

Monday, July 19, 2010

No Time...

Wow, feels like forever since I posted anything here. I have been crazy busy with the band and just haven't had much to say here that wouldn't be band related...

Which is a nice segue to let you know that Bad Habits will be playing at the Al!bi Lounge in Charlottetown on August 5th. We'll be doing 3 full sets of blues, so come check us out if you can. It would be fantastic to fill the place!

We'll also be opening for Ottawa band, The Autumn at Baba's Lounge on August 19th. We'd love a good turn out!

Hopefully I will get back to posting some stuff here again soon, I am sure everyone is missing my cantankerous comments on Charlottetown life ;-)