For the curious, the name of this blog comes from something my Grandmother used to say.
I'd ask "Nanny, what's for supper?" and she would often reply, "oh I don't know, maybe fried farts and vinegar." It seemed like a pretty random and curious combination of things.
I hope this blog will live up to those standards...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's Alive!

I am very happy to say that the new City of Charlottetown website has gone live!

Thanks to the hard work and dedication of several city employees, as well as my coworkers, our fine City has a fancy new home online.

Let the critiquing begin ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey....... get some new blogs on here!!!!
You have given me NOTHING to read for the last 7 days!!!
haha

Bev said...

That comment was from me.... sorry.... I hit return to fast.