For the curious, the name of this blog comes from something my Grandmother used to say.
I'd ask "Nanny, what's for supper?" and she would often reply, "oh I don't know, maybe fried farts and vinegar." It seemed like a pretty random and curious combination of things.
I hope this blog will live up to those standards...

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fried Farts and Vinegar

First post on the new blog.


I finally decided to give blogging a try. I seem to always have lots to say, and I was ready for an alternative to facebook.

For the curious, the name of this blog comes from something my Grandmother used to say. I'd ask "nanny what's for supper?" and she would often reply, "oh I don't know, maybe fried farts and vinegar." It seemed like a pretty random and curious combination of things. I suspect this blog may well live up to that description...

2 comments:

Bev said...

Nanny still says that if you ask her what is for supper. She is also famous for saying " You are a fart in a mitt looking for a thumb hole to get out"!
Great blog!

Unknown said...

my dad always said fried farts and butt holes....lol... now i tell my kids ask and get the same response...fried farts and butt holes...they say sweet we love that...good traditions never die...
mom of two from az